Little flight.

Iain Emms

Thank you,My REX settings are as follows, Sky Theme, Sunrise Tribute[OD], Daytime, Bold [OD], Sunset, Exact[OD]  Cloud Theme, 3D clouds, CumulusSet 51 HD enabled, Cirrus clouds, Set 13 Inland Water and Ocean Water you will have to find your own settings for this one,  Tropical water is Colour me Beutiful. Wave animation is cRESTS [OD], My Fswater settings are Horizon Reflection 44%, Vertical Reflection, 23%,Reflection blend curve multiplier 3, Reflection curve intensity 100%, Base texture intensity 180%, Sun specular reflection intensity 77%, Moon specular reflection intensity 61%, Moon glow reflection intensity 63% as i say im still experimenting myself but i think im getting somewhere near. I dont use real weather but build three levels of cloud in the advanced weather setting.

cheers

Iain

What a fantastic set again Iain - ... okay: we are used to get that amazing ones from You :D - but this ones are a WOW again to me - and it is definitely true - Your settings are outstanding!! - and so is the way You present the scenery and planes and flights!! a real great pleasure to follow!!

so: have a pleasant flight

Archived