Pre Pay

lthendrix

I was just wondering about prepay. When a new title is available for prepay why is the dvd not available for prepay as well ?

for instance I see I can prepay for KORS, Northern rockies ,and Bundy but only for the downloads.

If I could prepay for the dvds  you would already have my money and I would be waiting for the mail.

I know I can get PFJ on dvd now, but the shipping cost kill me when only ordering 1 dvd it is almost as much as the product itself because I live in the U.S.A.

I plan on getting all the above mentioned at once to offset shipping cost but am waiting on the dvds. will I have much longer to wait ? ;D

Why not get it with the digital media option? It's a delivery option in the drop down when you order.

They stick it on a dvd and put it in the post for a bit of extra cash.

OK so it doesn't have a fancy box, but it avoids the high shipping costs as it comes in cardboard envelope.

It works for me.

OK so it doesn't have a fancy box,.................that is pretty much the reason also the fact that I dont have to keep track of order #s and email receipts, and they look great on my shelf with all my other dvd purchases. of course if a dvd is not available ,for instance walter suttons I will go that route.

Archived