randoms while waiting semi patiently...this is just a sunsrise I was working on

sightseer

thank you all for the comments.

Just FYI - just about all of the screenshots Ive posted here at the FTX forum have been using an FEX clouds theme I created called "Ssclouds02ul"

and skies that I have been working on that can now be found here:  http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1443-sightseer-skies-v1/

My installation is FSX + Acceleration and then I use the FEX clouds and in some shots from a long time ago on another forum you can see my FEX water theme "USGreen2 temp1 ul".  All of my stuff is a work in progress.

I use FS water configurator with settings (in percents, in order) of : 70,10,6,65,178,67,39,0

If you want to try my skies, please get the clouds that go with it if you can.  Please also try my FSWC settings (DX9 only).  My skies are intended to be used with DX9 only and without any lighting or environment mods.

I dont know what my skies or clouds look like with lighting/environment mods.  I dont know how other clouds (like REX) look with my skies.  Try it and see if

you like.

Mostly, I was unable to create what I really wanted using FEX so I created my own skies.  I never got very far with sunsets/sunrises.  I may get back to it.  I dont know.

anyway...download the skies. have a look. give them a chance.  have fun.

I reccomend flying the Christen Eagle over PNW on a nice day with billowing cumulus.  Check out the snow covered mountain tops as they play withthe tops of the clouds.  its cool.

Archived