Boomerang over Melville Island.

Mithrin

I would have thought that you were running SP2 or Acceleration and the model is not for that .      How are you finding  it . :) 

Ive seen one of these flying and they have a nickname of Whistling Jack  ( if I remember right -Whistling somebody anyway  ::) )  quite noisy really . Heres a vid of one ..    thanks for posting :)

I think it is a true SP2 FSX model. It's got all the proper bits, self shadowing, proper prop. I wouldn't know how the real thing flies but this sim version flies really nice. Easy to manage and easy enough to keep the engine running as long as you know the basics on these kind of engines.

VC looks good, worn enough to be realistic, similar texturing style as their Me262. It's not super detailed or HD like some of the latest planes have but I find it good enough. And quite important, the FPS is really good in this plane. Another thing I like is that she'll cover quite a bit of ground at a reasonable speed and you can land her at a fairly small strip. It's going to be my favourite plane while exploring Australia for a while!

Thanks for the comment Alan and cool vid! :D

Archived