Bonanza in the barn (WA79)

Guest J van E

Guest J van E

I just did my first flight from 7S3 to WA79. AWESOME! I like these kind of short hops! The approach was absolutely great, although the trees were a bit high on the side I was coming from. ;) Talking about high: I just LOVE that tall grass!!! It makes it all look so much more real when you are taxiing! Incredible how something so simple can make such a difference!!! :D

After parking the plane in the barn (see picture: it looks SO REAL imho!!!) I decided to take the Lexus out for a ride and I actually drove from WA79 to the restaurant in the city center. Great ride! It's nice being able to follow the actual roads! You really should take the car out on every Orbx addon airport you own, because it really is big fun.

(BTW If anyone knows how to get rid of the tinted glass in Mitsuya Hamaguchi's Lexus, please let me know! I can open the side windows, but the front window is way to dark...)

Posted Image

(BTW If anyone knows how to get rid of the tinted glass in Mitsuya Hamaguchi's Lexus, please let me know! I can open the side windows, but the front window is way to dark...)

Posted Image

A big rock will fix that! ;) Nice shot!

Archived