3D monitor help

Alex 450

Hello everyone,

I have heard most people (especially some people here on the forums) are really enjoying the NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision experience with FSX. I am trying to find a really good monitor to accommodate the 3d vision. I am very interested in the Samsung 2233rz, but I guess it is pretty "old" compared to the newer 3d monitors such as the Acer Aspire GD245HQ. I would preferably like a 3d monitor that is up to 22" wide so it can fit the the C2 Console Chassis http://www.flypfc.com/images/C2_Pro_Console.png

I am leaning towards the Samsung 2233rz... Does anyone have any opinions about it, or would like to recommend any other monitor?

Cheers

Alexander Michael

That monitor does look nice... but I couldnt see what the refresh rate of this monitor is? For 3d vision would have to be 120htz. Is this monitor 120htz?

I got the Samsung and must admit it’s not bad, you can certainly notice the additional refresh rate but the viewing angle isn’t that great. You literally have to sit perpendicular to the screen.. a few cm to the left or right etc, you lose allot of the picture

Archived