E-Jetting into Canberra in IMC.

MR1NFERNO

You might be meaning the Mcphat liveries for the first series, cos it ain't in the second series McPhat stuff. I don't think there's an Ozzie paint amongst them.

Oh well, I'll just keep plodding along with mine, although their texture sheets aren't the best I've seen for lining up the lettering on the top of the forward fuselage.

And, Hugh, thanx for the vote of confidence mate, the only thing I've found as a problem with the series 2 so far is it's inability to bring up the hud in Win 7 64 bit.

I'm not the only one having this prob as it's mentioned on their unofficial forum.

It is pretty nice to fly and not a bad training bird for the upcoming PMDG 738.

Frank

You might be meaning the Mcphat liveries for the first series, cos it ain't in the second series McPhat stuff. I don't think there's an Ozzie paint amongst them.

Oh well, I'll just keep plodding along with mine, although their texture sheets aren't the best I've seen for lining up the lettering on the top of the forward fuselage.

And, Hugh, thanx for the vote of confidence mate, the only thing I've found as a problem with the series 2 so far is it's inability to bring up the hud in Win 7 64 bit.

I'm not the only one having this prob as it's mentioned on their unofficial forum.

It is pretty nice to fly and not a bad training bird for the upcoming PMDG 738.

Frank

There would obviously not be a repaint of a virgin blue repaint for the 2nd series considering it is a different aircraft. VH-ZPC is a ERJ-190, The second wilco series is for the E175/195. ZPC featured in mcphats airline pack for the first E-jet series. As far as im aware, noone operates the 175/195 in australia

I don't mind it not being the actual aircraft but as long as it is close enough. Is it easy to operate? In that I mean it's not a PMDG style with complex systems. I don't really have to time to do all that. I love the default a/c because they are so easy to fly. Also what is the "CALL" program that come with it like? I'm guessing it makes it even easier.

Thanks guys.

Thanx for the Hu on the paints, mate.

I don't care what series it is, I'm not that anal about the authenticity.

I'll still finish it off and send it over to Ozx, someone might want it.

Hugh,

This bird can be a complex as you want.

It's got some complex gear, but you can also forgo the necessities and just fly it VFR.

I still haven't fully worked out the FMC, it's a bit different to the Boeing one and even tho they say it talks to the VRInsight MCP, I'm not getting all the responses it should, so I might have to do some tweaking to get the best out of it.

It also seems pretty easy on frames. The stock texture sheets are only 1024 x 1024, even tho they've managed to capture good detail in the sheets.

I haven't used the full call program yet, but it's in the same vein as FS2Crew stuff where you can go throo the start-up prep and such.

They even have a hostie brief before hand and when you land, that's pretty neat!

I'm still waiting for the one where the hostie spits the dum and pops the exit slide......hahaha

Frank

Archived