clean crisp simming on the new laptop!!

VH-JLC

Cheers guys its the best FS experience ive had do date!!

Its an ASUS G series with;

15.6 LED screen

Intel Core i7 720QM (1.6GHz, 2.8 Turbo)

6GB DDR3 1066ghz

500GB HDD 7200rpm

nVidia GT360M 1GB

Windows 7 Home Premium

I can flyin in to YBBN in the 767 an keep a consistant 10-15FPS and its smooth as silk!

The only compromise I had to make is to turn the Ground poly's off..

I use a laptop too. Dell 1720  3gig ( can be 4)  8600 @ 2.5ghz.

A second screen that plugs straight into it . OK, its not a GTX 480 plus the rest but it runs fsx just fine . Portable too!

Must say  the envy factor is increasing with the latest equipement ,one day the change over will happen.

Hi Alan,

This is the 1st laptop ive owned and WOW isn't it GREAT!!

I done lots of research before the purchase and im really happy with the results, my only gripe is with the LED when your at "normal" viewing range at night the dark black colours become a washed out grey and getting the right angle sweet spot is pretty hard, other than that its fine. Ive got a samsung 22" monitor that for some reason will just not work, It comes up in the display settings but will not put any picture on to it?? any idea's?

I know how u feel about all these I7 9hundred series cpu's getting amazing results but I personally have my eye on the I7 980,

My next desk top WILL have 6cores but im not too willing to shell out $1400 just for a cpu jus yet lol

I am not quite clear  what you mean by "LED".

My second screen is also a Dell and the colours seem just fine at day or night.

As far as your problem goes the only thing I am aware of , besides does it actually work at all and not broken , is the nVidea settings .

Right click desktop ,hit nvidea "set up multiple displays " and check the "configure independently" button , should work. If not take it back from where you bought it. If its anything else thats beyond me .

Archived