Game-O-Meter ~ Test your PC for FSX

antonvs

Hi, just tried out this gaming benchmark that rates systems against different games. It was mentioned in the current APC mag (Australian Personal Computer).

Here is the link to test your system against FSX =0&searchTitle=flight+sim&x=0&y=0]http://www.yougamers.com/games/?searchGenre[]=0&searchTitle=flight+sim&x=0&y=0

And here is the results for my PC:

Posted Image

Could be interesting to see how everyone's setups compare.  Cheers Anton....

Guest J van E

Nice, but that program will give you the thumbs up even when you have an FX 5200, a 2.0 Mhz CPU and 2 Gb of RAM... and we all know how 'good' FSX will run on such a rig... certainly not 'perfectly at very high visual settings'! ;D

But well, that's not the purpose of your post, I understand. ;) It's about how our computers compare to each other. If this program doesn't require a heavy install I might give it a try, just for fun.

EDIT

This link should lead directly to the FSX Game-o-Meter:

http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10110/

Ummm, yes, well, I plugged this into my old study ASUS W7J laptop (about 3 years old) and it tells me I can run FSX Acceleration at VERY HIGH VISUAL SETTINGS!!!  So why am I forking out all this cash at the moment to upgrade my Desktop PC to an i7 when my old laptop can run FSX maxed out????????????????  ::);D

"It should run perfectly on your Computer at very high visual settings"

lol  ;D  they can't be serious...

Well my backup FSX computer runs Au Red/green and PNW full sliders right with max REX and gets fluid 40fps over 75% of the world. I just stear clear of New York City and London. I don't have time to waste in big cities that are like a sardine can ;D of autogen. Soon as I get more clams to buy YMML that'll be my max bench testing zone.

Archived