i7 930/gtx470 Combo

All I can say is wow! This is finally what fsx has need for years. I upgraded my system from an old E8400 @ 3.6/9800gtx and I can notice a huge difference even with the 930 at standard clock. I plan to oc but I'm just waiting on a part. I can't wait to overclock this thing. The 470 is a beast. Eats the 9800 for breaky, lunch & dinner. Everything loads so well with this thing. Also going from 512mb to 1280mb helps a lot. If anyone one is considering an upgrade then I can highly recommend this one. If your not considering an upgrade then I highly recommend you consider one.

I just got i7 930/GTX480 duo also, and all i can say WOW IM IMPRESSED! This is what i was waiting from FSX when it was released. And with ORBX products the fidelity of scenery is truly amazing...

Sounds really good, and congratz on the rig! Got a sh** load of diapers and all kinds of money sucking accessories to concider in a couple of months...so I'll leave it at dreaming ;-)  (and no, the diapers 'n stuff is not for me)!

Bjorn

All I can say is wow! This is finally what fsx has need for years. I upgraded my system from an old E8400 @ 3.6/9800gtx and I can notice a huge difference even with the 930 at standard clock. I plan to oc but I'm just waiting on a part. I can't wait to overclock this thing. The 470 is a beast. Eats the 9800 for breaky, lunch & dinner. Everything loads so well with this thing. Also going from 512mb to 1280mb helps a lot. If anyone one is considering an upgrade then I can highly recommend this one. If your not considering an upgrade then I highly recommend you consider one.

Congrats Hugh! I am pleased that you are pleased! We are fortunate to be able to have these incredible toys!

Archived