Coming into Concrete from the west (15 shots in chronological order)

Guest J van E

Guest J van E

Let the pictures do the talking. (I wanted to say that these are no special shots, it's just what I saw when looking around, but putting the words 'no special' and 'Concrete' in one sentence just is impossible...  ;) )

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest J van E

Great work J!  Going to have to bite the bullet and buy PNW and Concrete I think...

Great, then all my uploading wasn't for nothing. ;D

Guest J van E

And the water settings are indeed gorgeous. REX + maybe Water Configurator? Could you perhaps share your settings?

Not 'maybe Water Configurator', because I think that one makes the biggest difference!

My water setting in FSX is High 2.x, the water itself is (obviously) FTX (the Orbx waters override any other watercolors you might use), I use FEX (not REX) for the water animation (the good old Calm Orbx) and the FS Water configurator brings it all together! These are my settings, which imho really make a difference compared to the default setting:

Posted Image

Guest J van E

In addition to the water settings I posted: I just had a 'private message conversation' with someone about the PNW water colors on my screenshots, and that someone reminded me of the fact that I use the ENB addon but with other settings than most people use (making things lighter instead of darker): that of course also makes a huge difference to how the water looks! So for completeness sake, those who are interested in 'my water' (that sounds odd... ;D ) might also want to give that a try. (You can find my ENB settings here (amongst others).

Archived