- 3W5 ENB -

So i tried the enb mod for the first time (have to disable my second monitor for full screen) and have to say - what took me so long... lol

That looks really pretty. I had to try some inis though, most are too dark for my taste. This one could be a little lighter too but is great already  8)

Free DX10 anyone ?  ;D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah, it really is like a real-time darkening/contrast edit in photoshop for some great results.  I've been virtual flying in the Caribbean lately, and the deeper greens it creates is perfect.

The only thing I don't like is when flying at cloud level, the clouds are basically over contrasted, white-washed out and you can't make out all the detail in those wonderful REX clouds.  But from below and ground level, they still look great and a quick hotkey disables it if you want when aloft anyway...

Guest J van E

Welcome to the club! :) While a lot of people (most, so it seems) indeed use this addon as a 'real-time darkening/contrast edit', I use it as a 'real-time lightening/contrast edit'! To me this addon mainly brings LIGHT to FSX! The darkening effect is nice for a while but to me it blocks the sun from shining in a sunny day: everything looks rather depressing all the time... ;D So in my ini darkening has been turned off, which in fact makes things a tad lighter than default, and I also bumped up the colors to make them a bit more vivid and sunny. Might take some time to get used to (specially when you are used to most dark ENB ini's), but after a while it looks better and sunnier imho.

Here is my ini (almost 99% (if not 99,9%) based on Jigsaw's ini, if I remember well).

[PROXY]EnableProxyLibrary=0InitProxyFunctions=0ProxyLibrary=[GLOBAL]UseEffect=1AlternativeDepth=1AllowAntialias=1BugFixMode=0SkipShaderOptimization=0QuadVertexBuffer=0EnableShaders_3_0=1UseMRTRendering=0AdditionalConfigFile=enbseries2.ini[EFFECT]EnableBloom=1EnableOcclusion=0EnableReflection=0EnableMotionBlur=0EnableWater=0EnableShadow=0DepthBias=0EnableDepthOfField=0[INPUT]KeyUseEffect=123KeyBloom=120KeyOcclusion=121KeyReflection=122KeyCombination=16KeyScreenshot=44KeyShadow=119KeyWater=118KeyShowFPS=106[REFLECTION]ReflectionPower=100ChromePower=100UseCurrentFrameReflection=1ReflectionQuality=1ReflectionSourceSpecular=50ReflectionSourceTFactor=50UseAdditiveReflection=1ReflectionDepthBias=0UseLowResReflection=1ReflectionSinglePass=1UseEnvBump=0EnvBumpAmount=100EnvBumpOffset=100ReflectionFlip=0[BLOOM]BloomPowerDay=0BloomFadeTime=400BloomConstantDay=1BloomQuality=0BloomScreenLevelDay=95BloomCurveDay=0BloomPowerNight=18BloomConstantNight=0BloomCurveNight=0BloomScreenLevelNight=20BloomAdaptationScreenLevel=24BloomAdaptationMultiplier=100BloomAllowOversaturation=1BloomMaxLimit=100[SSAO]UseFilter=1OcclusionQuality=2FilterQuality=1DarkeningLevel=30BrighteningLevel=30IlluminationLevel=30AdditiveIlluminationLevel=30UseAmbientOcclusion=1UseIndirectLighting=1FadeDistance=50UseForAlphaTest=0UseForAlphaBlend=0[COLORCORRECTION]DarkeningAmountDay=0ScreenLevelDay=70ScreenLevelNight=1DarkeningAmountNight=15GammaCurveDay=0GammaCurveNight=-2ColorSaturationDay=3ColorSaturationNight=0UsePaletteTexture=0[WATER]UseWaterDeep=0WaterDeepness=20WaterQuality=0[SHADOW]ShadowFadeStart=40ShadowFadeEnd=80ShadowAmountDay=100ShadowAmountNight=30ShadowScreenLevelDay=60ShadowScreenLevelNight=20ShadowQuality=1UseShadowFilter=0FilterQuality=2ShadowBlurRange=30[ENGINE]ForceAnisotropicFiltering=0MaxAnisotropy=8ForceDisplayRefreshRate=0DisplayRefreshRateHz=60[MOTIONBLUR]MotionBlurQuality=1MotionBlurVelocity=0MotionBlurRotation=0[PERPIXELLIGHTING]SpecularColorMin=0SpecularColorMax=100SpecularColorMultiplier=100SpecularGlossinessMin=0SpecularGlossinessMax=100SpecularGlossinessMultiplier=100[DEPTHOFFIELD]DOFQuality=2DOFNumberOfPasses=1DOFFocusRange=50DOFBlurinessRange=10

Archived