Bank Transfer

JoeW

I purchased FTX NA Blue this morning at The Flight Sim Store. I choose to use a bank transfer not realizing what it meant. How can I change that to a Pay Pal transaction?

At the same time I was going to purchase Concrete but I could not find the check box to include it in my order. I can't rind a way to do this at the store.

Thanks

Joe W

Order # 67902

Acct # 482179778

No ... I did 4 Volumes of GA in Central Florida that was posted on FSADDON. There was a total of 54 airports in all 4 volumes.

Currently working on Jamaica and the Caymans. 9 legal airports and unknown illegal.

The Bank transfer has NOT been fixed, the check box for Concrete has been fixed but my order is already in now.

Hi Joe,

My reply to this thread seems to have gone astray. Basically I just said to go ahead and place another order selecting the payment method you want to use. The Pending Bank Transfer order will eventually be deleted from your account if you simply don't make the payment.

As for ordering both PNW and 3W5 at the same time, to do this you will need to visit the product pages for both of these products and add them to your cart before proceeding to the checkout.

Archived