Down on the Farm

Griphos

A few friends and I tried out WA56 in Multiplayer.  Here's some quick shots of this amazing scenery:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We flew a number of patterns and around the general area and we were all drooling!  I can't really describe the way the tall grass looks when moving through it.  I landed off the strip several times just to see that grass around the wheels!!  Absolutely smooth and wonderful, even with several planes in the area.  The larger area is incredibly detailed.  Look at those fields, the flowers.  The birds were everywhere.  I almost hit one at 300 ft.  :-}  There are beautifully detailed buildings, machinery, planes. 

I am going to spend hours and hours at this strip.  It is the quintessential little grass strip.  The most impressive work from the most impressive team of scenery designers in FS history, imo. 

Looks great.....still showing "Pending" in my account so hope it will go through soon.  Maybe I best get all my work done for the day so I can explore tonight. (smile)

Looks great guys...... And Many Thanks Orbx for this wonderful gift..... I know it will be beautifully done as always!!

Cheers,

Archived