mums the word , ok

alan2

We were out bush when this old cocky told us of this old biplane behind Gingers house, we went to check it out . He had an old Gladiator in Chinese markings !! 

"Where did you get that from ?".

"Dunno, cant remember, been there forty years, was it from that old Chinese gold digger Lucky Shine ? - think I swapped it for a drum of homemade" .

We put some fuel in it. I climbed in and cranked it . It started !! So we pushed it to the nearest road and off I went . Flew like a bird .

Flying over Wyndham in W.A I thought I would give the boys some joy and do a dummy gun run on the airfield.  CRIPES , fair dinkum , they worked . I was popping bullets at them. HELL, what to do. Best I beat it right out of there and get back to Gingers . They dont know who or what hit them.

"Ginger mate, mums the word ok "

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've read up on this bird and am not interested anymore. Let's just say I've read that the flaps on the Gladiator don't have any effect on the flight dynamics after three patches, and that I've also seen their reactions to customer inquiries about the flaps problem, and leave it at that. ;)

Thank you guys,

Patrick, the flaps were a problem when I first got it . Somebody gave a link to an .air file  mod which I have ,  cant remember who but its an old post here. It works sort of, an improvement anyway, I can come in slower.

I just happened to be using the Gladiator for playing around with fsuic and I found myself having a bit of fun with it .

Archived