nv4_disp.dll

Win XP, Vista or Seven?????

For XP i Foun This Solution or Fix: (Reinstall your Drivers) The Problem is just the Drivers.

To Fix the Problem 

1. Start the Computer Tapping the F8 Key as Soon as u push the button to start it keep tapping till you see "WINDOWS Advance options menu"

2. Highlight the Option Safe Mode using the Arrow Keys on your Keyboard and hit Enter to Select the option.

3. Hit Enter again on Windows XP under Please Select an Operating System.

4. Select ADMINISTRATOR on the Welcome Screen and Click on YES on the Popup Message which will say Windows is running in safe mode.......

5. Click on START and give a right Click on MY COMPUTER icon and select properties with left click, this will pop up a system properties Windows under that select HARDWARE on top and under that select DEVICE MANAGER

6. Under Device manager click on the '+' sign next to DISPLAY ADAPTERS and give a right click on the NVIDIA Adapter and select uninstall and click OK on the Confirmation POP UP.

7. Close All the Windows and Restart the System Normally.... Windows Will start normally without any errors but with the basic Display Settings.

8. Locate you Display Drivers CD and install the Drivers from the Disc for your NVIDIA Card and the Issue will be Resolved.

I hope Works For You....

Archived