Anyone tried to find the Aerocache in Antarctica?

Jackkend76

Clue: "The first A340 flight to Antarctica landed here in November 2021." 

Just that. I went to the clue area and smothered it in flying. Then in case the clue area was incorrect... I googled to find the actual coords. I went there. It was basically right next to the Aerocache clue and.... Nothing. 

I haven't tried that one Jack, but there are a few that I have struggled with and I am not sure if it is because of photogrammetry. Some will have the obvious spinning volanta sign, but others I have got from just being in the area for a short period of time (seconds not minutes - like the new Airbus delivery location). Others I am starting to wonder if the photogrammetry is getting in the way of triggering the find. I will give that one a go soon, but did you land there and sit for a while?

• 1 year later...

The marker is about 50m below ground so you can't reach it. If you drop into Developer Mode and turn on Object Drawing, you can see it (my plane is parked right over it here)

In the end, I created a new SDK project and dug a hole in the ground using a scenery rectangle, and lo and behold, there was the marker.

image.png?ex=66f5f33b&is=66f4a1bb&hm=ac39bd690f42e5ae2e9b7f2b1c4a3c098bf3736c8acfe075f7632de9c65e652e&=

Could you take a look please at both caches in Greece? On should be in Athens at Akropolis and 2nd should be on the island of Lemnos (Arma 3 castle hint). I spent a lot of time searching for these two caches from the air and also on the ground and there is nothing. I'm also thinking they are underground or not there at all. :(