Brisbane Magic

alan2

By accident I loaded up the wrong flight , time of day etc.  What luck ! I found myself spellbound in Brisbane . The full force of this airport hit me , what a fantastic piece of work ! Hats off again to it . Needless to say my flight plan went out of the window as I stayed around here in that lovely OZx Goose.

When the sim fired up I found myself just staring out of the cockpit for a while ..amazed

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Great set mate, but guess what........you got the Ozx conflict going on there!

Go to your ORBX\Scripts folder and double click the .bat file that mentions removing OZx YBBN stuff (i'm at work currently so cant remember the exact file name but it will be obvious when your looking in that folder)

The good news is you will probably be able to gain some extra frames by doing this, as well as making the scenery look how it should  :)

Russ.

Thanks Russ .  I found the file but it wont open , just flashes on and gone .  I have just recently done a ground up OS reinstall maybe there's another program I need to add . Any ideas ?...or maybe tell me which files to remove manually  . Ive found ..rob_YBBN_MarineBeacons_OBX blg

rob_YBBN_EffectMarine_OBX blg .  cheers

Alan, I've just checked and I had the same conflict going on without realising it.  The batch file does run very quickly.  If you open the batch file with Notepad you can read which files should be removed and check they are gone.

Graham

P.S. Thanks, Russ.

Yeah, sorry i should have said.....it's just a batch file so it runs and then closes without any messages or anything but the files will have been removed.

This will clear up the docks a lot and also clear up the coastal photoreal and water masks and refineries etc.  :)

Russ.

Hey, thanks Graham.  I got the info .

I went to .....\..\OZx\OZx_AUS\Scenery and there were none of the listed files . Maybe all that bashing on the remove file did something.

So I'll put up some more shots for an opinion Russ as to these files disappearing. Cheers

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived