Orbx Price Dramatic Increase

samie11

Not sure if anyone has noticed Orbx quietly increase ALL THE PRICES of every product in their store in the last week. 

Let's look at some examples, 

Orbx Landmarks Adelaide has gone from $12.99 to $14.29 (That's an 8% increase in price)

Global Vectors (P3Dv5) $50.00(ish within around 1 dollar of that) is now $54.95

YMEN (one of the oldest products soon to be replaced) $32.95 to $36.25 

I could go on to include my entire Orbx Library as everything has increased in price. Everything. 

Then I thought what about partner products, to list a few 

FlyTampa YSSY $23 to $25.85

NZA YMHB $29.95 to $32.44

So we can clearly see there has been a direct and noticeable increase in product pricing around the 5-10% range. But now let's look at the price of the Australian dollar, and no it hasn't lost 10% of its value in the last 24h.

chrome_E2oPRf73vU.png.c8f10774cfaace68cb0c919af1c404c2.png

Now prices increases are part of life I don't care that much however I would have thought with such a dramatic increase in price (espessially when the AUS dollar is realitvy high compared to last 2019 and 2020) that Orbx would at least mention this publically.... 

There has not been a price increase on Orbx products nor the Partner products.

As of May 1st 2021, in compliance with international tax requirements for digital sales, all purchases made through OrbxDirect will incur local tax charges specific to the purchaser’s region at checkout where applicable.

Archived