My New Bird

alan2

Some snaps at the new Vertigo P36.  It sounds great and the cockpit textures would be hard to beat. I wasn't sure about the flight dynamics at first but Im getting used to a mid 1930 design , its kind of graceful and feels sort of gently similar to a Tigermoth - except at 200 mph plus. I haven't had enough time in it yet, but , jeez, I wish it was accusimed . All the basics instruments are functional and temp pressure guages.

Overall its a lovely thing and I am enjoying flying it. Glad its in the hanger.

"V" key only, so what you see is what you get on my average system . A close up of the animated elevator trim tab and notice the detail on elevator torque tube / rods

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks Iain , good to see at least somebody else likes this sort of kite . I know you have the Dauntless , me as well , both good models , I find this one the favourite ..until the Bearcat arrives .  This Vertigo company are showing all the hallmarks of being special , if they get their aircraft's functionality  increased to A2A standards they will be unbeatable. The graphics are superb. I not not sure what else one could do inside the cockpit - its just great.

That is a really nice looking model mate, might have to bite the bullet and add this one to the classic warbirds hangar as well!  :)

Archived