Cityscape Honolulu land dip off of shoreline

Hey there!

I just recently did a fresh install of Prepar3d V5 and was installing Cityscape Honolulu alongside FSDT PHNL. I don't have Hawaii photoreal installed at the moment or anything else that may be conflicting with it. I followed all of the procedures listed in the user guide for compatibility, uninstalled and reinstalled all of the sceneries, including base and vector, and have synced my sim countless times. Here is a list of my scenery addons I currently have at the moment within the area.

Global BASE

OpenLC NA

Vector

Trees HD

Terraflora v2

Buildings HD

Honolulu Cityscape

FSDT PHNL

It was working fine before I did the fresh install, not sure what happened. The only thing that I added to the scenery library since the new installation is Black Marble Night Lighting, not sure if that would conflict with anything. I'll send a picture below of what this looks like, and any more if needed.

wut.PNG

Just was able to fix this, turns out all I needed to do was completely delete the Orbx folder in my P3D directory and reinstall again. Something must have been corrupt that wasn't being fixed when reinstalling through Orbx Central.

Archived