Scenery not showing correctly and weird ground layers

Mantock

Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.e851329f5e3906242d11306b0065fd37.jpgUntitled-3.thumb.jpg.a91a51bfc2e296ce2eaa5b017b421bc7.jpgUntitled-5.thumb.jpg.867221db4796f581a1e79dd071e46fc6.jpg

Hey folks, I'm not new to P3D. Been there ever since FSX.

So I am just in the middle of upgrading from 4.5 to 5.1 - So a clean install straight at v5.1 without any complications of upgrading from v5

I've hit all the right Orbx buttons in the Orbx Central app. I'm using FTX England (not the true earth version) along with Orbx Vector and Orbx Global, and Aerosoft EGLL (the v5 version)

I've got all the layers looking accurate in the scenery config, my Orbx content under any other payware scenery, and the Orbx content is above all the default generic scenery entries.

I've synced the simulator, I've verifed each individual scenery in Orbx Central, I've deleted the scenery.cfg so that P3Dv5.1 creates a new one on startup, all the old tricks. I'm stumped, is there anything else out there that I have forgotten?

Really appreciate anyone's feedback here! I really don't want to do another re-install!!!

REgards,

-Mantock

Archived