Canary Island integration Orbx scenery with airports

Rylabics

Hi,

I am having some problems (cliffs around the airport) between the scenery Canary island of Orbx and the airport of the canary Islands. I show some examples of GCLP, GCLA, GCXO below. I have also sometimes problems in GCHI. The strange thing is that the problems sometimes dissapear and sometimes are there. Is there a way to solve it?

image.png.c701417636d06b27ae31ce74328b0f8a.png

image.png.5a80ee37ad9e729533e1a124cc3a4076.png

image.png.788f29381e71bce29f4ad9f5b061d506.png

Could be the order of the scenery_packs.ini file isn't correct. Do you use Xorganiser at all as that may not order things correctly 100% of the time. A few of us were having issues with the Canaries upon release, take a look at this thread perhaps something in there will help.

I personally renamed the folders as shown in that thread ( see attachment )and things work fine.

canfix.jpg

Thanks BobbieH for your help!

I tried with your suggestion but it did not help. I think my issue is more related to the compatibility of Orbx mesh for the Canary Island with the following airports:

GCTS (Just Sim)

GCXO (Xplane forum)

GCLP (Xplane forum)

GCFV (FlyX)

GCRR (MKstudios)

these airports are not included in the release of Xplane and probably there are compatibility issues. In fact when I disable these airports everything is ok and I dont see any cliff close to the airport anymore...

I kindly ask Orbx to solve these compatibility issues with the airport developers.

At the moment I will have to work with two versions one with Orbx without these airports and another with spainuhd and with these airports. Maybe there is someone here that has solved this compatibility issue with the above airports. I would be interested in the solution.

Thanks!

Archived