Should EU England update Runway Designators?

Hi,

Should Orbx EU England update Runway Designators within P3D v5.1 HF1? Just using EGCC as an example, I still have runways 06L/R and 24L/R. I use Navigraph data for FSLabs A320 and it has the database correct with 05L/R and 23L/R, but P3D itself is wrong. If Orbx was never supposed to correct these, does anyone know where such data exists?

Many thanks,

Daniel

Just to put a little more information here, I uninstalled EU England, and P3D default data has runways 23L/R and 05L/R for EGCC. So the question now becomes, why does EU England have outdated information, and is there anything I can do to update this?

Many thanks,

Daniel

7 minutes ago, keenrw said:

P3D5 has updated a lot of the default Airports but sadly a lot of the Airports included with EU England have not been updated, all hope is not lost as you can use a program that lets you change stuff like that ..It is a 5-min job its called Airport Inspector and Editor (AIE) from https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids.html

You can also use a program called ADE but i find for updating the runways its quicker using the above program (i did it for EGMC)as it edits the BGL file directly and dosnt need to be compiled but depending on how the taxiway/runway hold signs are added it may be better to use ADE .... Airport Inspector and Editor will automatically change the taxiway/Runway hold signs if it's based on default scenery thou just wont change custom ones.

Archived