Coldstream Allstars

alan2

Well, the old boys at the Coldstream Owner Pilots Club were thinking about the ongoing development plans by

the airfields owners.  " We should have an open day and a bit of an airshow when the new airfield opens" said

the skipper .  "What ! with our bunch of rag and string planes' said Lil' Pete . "Sure" I said - "we will have

a practice doing a T formation cicuit around the airfield and then work out some coordinated flying stunts."

"OK" everybody exclaimed, "Alright then , start with a right crosswind in a T formation " I commanded . "Lets

go".......   

..throttles open..take off

Posted Image

HEY, slow down ...damn that lawnmower powered hanglider. Fastest one off the blocks ! ...Remember the key word

FORMATION !

Posted Image

Geez, they've gone all over the place -Cub and that flying lawnmower did a left cross wind and this Jenny ,

well,I hope he knows what the throttle lever is for.  I guess I'll have to hang back for it....

"Take off in 15 mins ?"  ...

Posted Image

I'll use my secret " wing suction " technique  to get this guy moving .

Posted Image

Just me and him. Where's the others !

Posted Image

We will practise our fly past anyway

Posted Image

Posted Image

There you are ! and where are you going now ?

Posted Image

I found Lil'Pete !!

Posted Image

Yep, we have aced the synchronised turning stunt 

Posted Image

I can feel it in my bones, we are going to be a huge success! Im outta here. Back to the drawing board.

Posted Image

Looks like a fantastic day!

That's a great paint of the RWD-08, which is an awesome "low and slow" plane! Where did you get that paint? I have one in the original red/silver, which the author kindly modified to a fictional rego VH-OGY (as in "Oggy Doggy"!).

Archived