CTD when loading 100% YBCS

Hi all,

When loading into YBCS - Cairns at 100% loading the sim will CTD indefinitely, issue is 99% repeatable and only once out of about 100 or so attempts will this issue not occur. I just recently reinstalled Prepar3D V5 completely, including removal of all relevant temp folders when doing so. The issue seems to be absent with default scenery, however, once installation of Orbx Cairns it immediately returns. As for the errors, they're quite abstract - indicative of a GPU driver issue quite possible. But, these can be caused by anything, nor does this seem to happen at any other Orbx airport. Note that this has been occurring for at least a month now.

I have the following installed: (Note that these products were checked to function at Cairns before I installed the YBCS scenery)

FTX Global

Buildings HD

TerraFlora V2

Trees HD

AU V2

Object Flow

SODE

Cheers.

ghf.PNG

hgrf.PNG

I have attached the error logging from Prepar3D V5. It seems there is potentially a correlation between the scenery crashing the sim.
I have found that as for deleting the shaders there is no difference. The CFG. file seems to stop the error, but it seems to come back regardless of the settings I run. There is also a .NET Framework error dropping in the event viewer too. 

image.png.175ef9c42a3e91feda30b749da6a39a0.png

ContentErrors.txt

I have narrowed this down to be some sort of Orbx scenery problem.
I did a full reinstall of P3D and installed Global - worked perfectly fine.
I then installed Australia V2 and a CTD occurred whilst loading in - I deactivated it and no CTD
So, I installed Orbx Cairns and deactivated Australia V2 - CTD; the issue occurred with the absence of Australia V2. 

It leads me to believe that there is an issue with something that can't be loaded properly or something like that.

Any ideas would much be appreciated.

Archived