LOWW elevation problem

I've recently downloaded and installed the LOWW airport scenery from Orbx Central and have experienced problems with elevated features whenever using this as a destination airport. When selecting LOWW for departure, the scenery displays satisfactorily. I have Global VECTOR installed. 

Having experienced similar problems with other airport scenery (EGCC and LKPR) I made use of the Vector Configuration Tool to manually disable AEC for these two airports and it solved the problems. I cannot make use of this, however with LOWW because it doesn't appear in the listing in Vector Configuration Tool. Using the Run Auto Configuration had no effect.

Clutching at straws, I then considered whether the problem stemmed from the fact that, due to rapidly diminishing space on my P3Dv4 hard drive, I've begun installing Orbx products on a second SSD following the Orbx Central procedure for establishing a new Library. I uninstalled LOWW from this new Library and re-installed in the normal P3Dv4 directory. The problem with LOWW persists. Adjustment of display settings has so far brought no resolution. Any ideas?

Archived