loading .....loading products and libraries

rod55

Hi Pilots

all day long when i open Orbx Central I get a strange black window reading "loading .... loading products and sceneries"; no other detail e.g. progress log, to tell me what s goin' on. If anything at all!

What do i do?

e.g. uninstall Orbx Central and reinstall it.

OR Leave it alone and hope it finishes before i go to bed in a couple of hours. (My PC is in my bedroom and a distraction to healthy sleep) 

OR switch OFF PC before bedtime. Switch it on in morning and then scratch me head again as to what's occurring.

Sorry to leave you all a bit of a last minute snag!

Rod EGBB

Hi Fellows

just threw the dice 'n took gamble, that even if i interrupted a big download,  then I'd be able to have another go at downloading "something" tomorrow morning.

So i switched OFF PC , then out-of-curiosity switched back ON.

And, guess what, all's back to normal; case RESOLVED

Please forget this one; a gremlin came 'n went.

Rod EGBB

PS in a2a Comanche, I flew Edinburgh-Leeds Bradford-East Midlands. Wonderful Orbx scenery, Airports and countryside!! I don't see any need to jump and leave P3D v4.5 fix3) THANK you and WELL DONE Orbx!

AND "thank YOU" Doug and Orbx.

to finish the tale, I forgot to mention one leg, between Orbx Edinburgh 'n Leeds Bradford involved landing/take-off from NEWCASTLE. 

To finish the tale I've just landed Vertx DA62 at BRISTOL. This a superb SET of airports down the spine of Britain and give me a priceless sensation of realism.

Thanks to Orbx. This is so pleasurable. So I'm sticking with P3D.

No gremlins HERE!

Rod EGBB (Aston Villa match soon to start; and no gremlins THERE, I'm praying)

Archived