More from Caloundra Airport

JWxTreme

Thanks dudes. I just got around to trying PNW tonight after tweaking and make the necessary changes, (I'm new to all of this). I thought Caloundra Airport was great, but this PNW blew my socks off.  It just keeps getting better.

Thanks Dexter. Yes, I am truly loving Orbx scenery.  I have only scratched the surface. The only problem is just finding the time to enjoy it all.

I highly recomend 1S2 and 7S3 for sure! all the little details are amazing, and make for some top notch screenies ;)

Something is not right with your scenery. Those trees are FSX default not Orbx's. Also the terrain texture and autogen placement looks a bit weird. You should check FTX Central and see if FTX Australia is selected.

FTXtheBest, thanks for the feedback. I will check that from now on. I'm new to all of this so perhaps I just overlooked it.  I did notice some road placements were way off, but then I see that also with Stark's Twin Oaks. I know what you mean by some of those trees. They do look a bit pixelated and no doubt are the FSX default.

Ricky...I think you are right. I have to use restraint or I will blow my entire budget on Orbx scenery. Not that Orbx would  mind  ;D

Twin Oaks' detail probably has a lot to do with the Mesh Resolution at 2 m.

Archived