General after purchase question + a question about Block Island

Please forgive me if I ended up in the wrong place. I'm a newbie here and just getting used to how things should be handled.
First off, I just purchased the Global, Vector, and Open LC for North America. All is good there. I think I paid the right price for all 3 products as I am in the US. Then I purchased Block Island as I used to fly passengers in there and thought it would add to the enjoyment of the my P3D v.5. It does just that. Beautiful work !
My question is two fold on Block Island. First I paid $26 something for the software thinking it would be $19 something as I'm in the US. Did I miss something in the transaction path perhaps. I'm not complaining I just don't want to make the same mistake again when I buy something. :-)
Second, is there any fuel available on your Block Island scenery for the airport? If so I can't find it or how to activate a bowser if that's the procedure. I usually fueled at the Vineyard on my trips up there so I can't recall if there was fuel available or not. Can you possibly help answer these two questions?
Thank you very much for your patience,
Dudley Henriques

Archived