JF Global Traffic missing from Orbx after Update

NatJB

Hi all,

I'm at a loss. I've just updated to R1 and now I don't have air traffic at Orbx EGNX, EGLC, EGPB, but I have it at EGFF. I've seen the other threads which didn't seem to give a fix and I've reinstalled EGNX but still with no luck. I'm at an absolute loss. TG works fine at default, other payware and freeware airports I have. I've attached the sim log and scenery pack ini, but this should be fine as Jon already ordered it for me. 

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

I just checked and Traffic Global is working fine for me at all the airports you mention. Are you using the latest version of Traffic Global ?  

https://support.justflight.com/en/support/solutions/articles/17000096700-traffic-global-xp11-changelog

It may also be worth just verifying the Orbx files using Orbx Central.

Oh and of course check the Traffic Global settings to just make sure that the traffic density isn't set to 0 ( I've done that myself before now and spent time wondering why I see no traffic :) )

Thanks for the reply.

Everything was working fine before the R1 update, like yourself all airports were populated with TG aircraft and TG had been updated. The settings are fine and it's working great at other non Orbx airports, with plenty in the sky. 

Very strange, did you try uninstalling and reinstalling Traffic Global at all ? I'm using the RC1 of X-Plane myself so I very much doubt it's an Orbx related issue. Perhaps even try removing your plugins and adding them back one by one. It may be you have a plugin that is causing some conflict maybe ?

Well I'm at a total loss. I've reinstalled all of my Orbx airports, updated to R2 and installed the new Traffic Global update and still nothing. There are still no TG aircraft at East Midlands or London City. I'm still to check the others. 

So I did more digging and tried the supplied APT file for EGNX found in another post on the same subject and it worked. The result, a populated East Midlands. Does this show it as an Orbx issue then?

Are we able to get new APT files for London City, Leeds Bradford and Sumburgh also? 

Archived