Double installation of Oregon TE?

I installed True Earth Oregon into a custom Orbx Library I call 'Orbx Official Library'.  But if you look at the folder tree you can see I have two installations:

1914096115_OrbxOregonTEissue.jpg.1c43f62343ed567befb66f6b40da7ed9.jpg

And you can see the duplication in the Scenery Window but not the add-on window:

1725813399_OrbxOregonTEissue003.jpg.a4d69bcee2c18df16d910006bd9a90e9.jpg

594646879_OrbxOregonTEissue002.jpg.2f5e7048b86a3c03de1f48090b3bcfca.jpg

So my question is what course to remedy would you recommend?  I don't mind deleting Orbx Central and starting from scratch but I don't care to download TE Oregon again as it is about an 8 hour download for me.  I started the 'Verify Files' button but that seemed to start a whole new download and installation...  is that what happens if you perform a verify on products or move a product to a different library?

I do have a backup of the FTX_NA folder with the four main Oregon folders... SCENERY, CVX, MESH, and CUSTOM.  Maybe I can delete Orbx Central and copy over those folders to start anew rather than a 3rd time downloading?  Yes, I understand the scripts might need editing? 

Looking forward to your reply.

Marcus

transaction ID / receipt number is 5eff0223d56db

Your transaction ID / receipt number is 5eff0223d56db

Never mind regarding the above.  So I deleted everything according to your forums to start fresh.  Re-installed Orbx Central and to my surprise it listed all my owned products, past folders for saving, etc.  How is that.  I thought everything was deleted but apparently not.  What file/path is containing that information?

Archived