I bought chaseplane today in discount and tried to install it from Orbx Central, it just gives me an error: A communication error occurred when trying to perform this action.

Trying to install PrecipitFX give the same error as chaseplane. I have internet connection etc. so it cant be the reason...

Edit: I fixed it. I dont know how to remove the thread...

16 hours ago, Richbro said:

How did you fix this as I have the same problem.

You have to deactivate your antivirus and windows defender. I just deactivated everything i could find as a defender for my PC. I got help from another post but cant find the link right now, if i can i will post it here for you. Till then just deactivate your antivirus and windows defender it should be enough to install it. 

Thanks.Did all of that but still got the problem. Just don't know what else to do .

Friend of mine got his Chase Plane installed but that was on the previous Orbx Central, not the latest.

Thanks for coming back to me Ibrahim.

Regards,Richard.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you should first try to reinstall the Orbx Central and try again that i wrote above, if you havent? I remember as i reinstalled the Orbx Central after i bought the Chaseplane then tried again to install it with antivirus, Windows defender off and then it worked... Try that.  

Archived