Will not work on my Mac

Hello,

I've tried various ways to get the product to work on my Mac. I've downloaded and re downloaded and re downloaded. I've tried running from an external 1TB drive and all it does is crash X - Plane 11.

I'm not very computer savvy and was hoping for a product that I download and use not one that I need to have a degree in computer programming to get it to work. Could you please explain ( in easy terms ) how to get it to work or can I have my money back please?

many thanks

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

1294961969_Screenshot2020-07-05at17_39_07.png.a55139831ed391b50c951d359e8965de.png

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Someone from Orbx will help you with the technical details but don’t give up. Both XP11 and Orbx Central do work on a 27 inch 5K iMac - assuming you have sufficient disk space available. I’m running it on a 2014 model, albeit with 16 GB of RAM. Both softwares downloaded and installed without issue for me, as did all the Orbx packages I’ve purchased so it is possible.

You say it crashes XP11. But are you able to open up Orbx Central on its own? And if so have you downloaded any scenery yet? 

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @Pauliec1970

What products have you tried to install through Orbx Central that have caused you issues? Can you attach your central.log file so we can check if these have installed correctly?

Archived