YBBN (my first screenie

dan172

Not trying to have a go at you here, mate, but that is a very low quality shot from a very high spec'd machine.

Is there some reason for that? Was this a "V" shot and if so, have you got the sliders right down?

Frank

I'm not too sure, mate.

I don't put much stock in that stuff. As long as it's running smooth, I'm happy. I've set my initial settings to the User Guide and then I turned on shadows.

All I can say is that my frames are set to 20 and I have triple head 2 go running on 3 x 24" monitors and it's smooth as silk.

I also don't edit my screenies, except sometimes I might put a bit of blur behind engines to add some effect,

Frank

20 is Good.

I did my first flight into YBBN last night from Rockhamton and all was set up per manual, even set water on low 2x, well no i set up as per low end PC mine is mid+ range and all I got was a slide show 5-7 FPS.

The Level D 767 would be lighter on FPS than the new PMDG 747 8i I used. As it stands atm YBBN as an nation / international airport is a no go area for me, will test more this weekend but i work Saturdays  :(

I loaded up the BirdDog very late last night on 01 and was getting 18 FPS (FPS locked @20) so as a GA airport it might work for me but I have YRED for GA not YBBN.

Archived