Orbx Edinburgh EGPH Settings

I was wondering if there would be the possibility in future to have more options in the Edinburgh Aiport configuration menu to exclude certain items?  I really like this scenery and it also happens to be my hometown airport.  I have a fairly good spec build of hardware that with Ultra settings gives me around 40-50FPS and smooth performance.  However my performance at EGPH dips down to around 30FPS and with some more complex aircraft it will go as low as 22FPS.  At this point the performance becomes a little jittery and I have the added issue of a major stutter when I turn on to Runway 06.  I've found that changing the P3D settings only had a very minor effect of a couple of FPS or so and a small reduction in graphics memory.

In a little moment of lockdown boredom I had a look at the BGL files that make up the scenery and what else could be turned off.  A little less eye candy for a little more performance is alway a good tradeoff.  I have attached a screenshot of what I have disabled so far and it it has given me an increase of around 7-10FPS.  It seems to be cars, animations and the PeopleFlow especially that are eating the frames up.  It would be great if there were options in the user menu to disable some of the eye candy elements if the customer would like.

Ignore the file marked in pink as this seems to be file that is swapped in and out for Static Airliner models.

98450654_10156907714017312_7262967642326040576_o.jpg

Archived