Project for the new 737

tennyson

very nice, looks like it would of taken some time.

Just try making the tail red, a bit more shinyer? it just looks a bit odd if you know what i mean, and the Kangaroo looks a bit small too. 

But the Fuse is amazing, congratualations on your wokr of art :o

This is why I don't like showing works in progress.

The tail logo is true to size. The discolouring is from the tail logo lights being on.

It is far from finished and has about another few days of work to go.

It's obviosly not on the PMDG bird and I won't be able to transfer  the texture sheets directly, but I will be able to transfer the basic textures instead of recreating them totally (I hope!).

Jay, I thought you'd like it, mate!

Frank

the Kangaroo looks a bit small too

I took this photo of Yananyi about a month ago, Compared to other Aircraft I would say yes the Kangaroo is slightly smaller so you pretty much have it spot on!

Sorry about the blur, Was on a quick Taxi! The Smaller Kangaroo would be attributed to the older style livery? As I recall them creating a new font and

Kangaroo size for the A380 for a more balanced look on the tail

Posted Image

Great work as well, especially with the complexity of the paint!

Here's a cropped photo of the tail and the Qantas logo on the REAL VH-VXB:

Posted Image

and here is mine, on my 737-800:

Posted Image

You can see that I have not finished my texturing on the rear fuselage but the logo's are finished on the fin.

Frank

Thanx Russ. I'm trying to get this baby finished before you roll out Bribane.

It's a complex beast, tho and the lining up of those texture sheets is a nightmare.

Shoulda gone with a plain white one.......hahaha

Frank

Those texture sheets are near impossible to match up on the underbelly, but I've been puttering along and she's near finished, so I hope to have a few snaps of her in the new YBBN, maybe later on tomorrow.

Frank

Well I'm impressed! I think I would go stir crazy tinkering with paint kits. But in all fairness, I have never even tried. I may have to get my grubby mits on YBBN too, to good looking to pass up!

Archived