Brisbane International vs 747-8F

Did some one say more?

The first four shots are some night shots from a few different angles.

The series after that are a demonstration of the airporty in a real world context. I have grabbbed my PMDG 747-8F and taken her for a ride. This is to show that not only have we been able develop the scenery visually, we have not forgotten that people will want to fly and fly with some pretty cool aircraft.

I will be honest that with my mid spec system (No i dont have an i7, my specs are in my signature box below) i would be dreaming to think i could run such a high detailed airport with such an aircraft with everything maxed out. So what compromises have i had to make?

Firstly Autogen is at Normal, AI is at 50% and i have made some reductions on the conrol panel which reduces some of the ambient scenery. My water settings are  Mid 1x. But everything else is pretty much maxed. I should point also i have aircraft shadows on which i normally dont do, but hell the shots look better. I also have Rex running.

Enjoy the flight!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you very much Martin for showing us with the 747-8i, just wish you had showen your FPS also  :)

Looking out from the VC cockpit siting on a gate I would think i could only get 13-14 FPS and that's default Brisbane with the 747-8i.

Stunning work you both have done.

Archived