KMRY Missing REIL Flashing Strobes 28L

Good afternoon,

I recently purchased KMRY for P3Dv4 and noticed the REIL flashing strobes are missing.  According to the charts on airnav.com, they should be installed on 28L, 28R, and 10L.

I understand from previous posts that it is difficult to implement these strobes using custom lighting.  However, it looks like KMRY is using a mixture of custom and stock runway/approach lighting because the flashing strobes on runway 10R's MALSR approach lighting system work wonderfully.  Hopefully, the above listed REIL strobes can also be added using stock runway lighting techniques.

As a side note, I am very happy that the MALSR at KMRY 10R has the flashing strobes, which are missing at other Orbx airports, such as KSBA, KTIW, KBZN and KWYS.  If possible, at these other Orbx airports that are missing the strobes, it would be nice to have the option to switch to stock runway/approach lighting in Orbx central's airport configuration settings before beginning the flight.  This would be helpful if low visibility conditions were expected.

Thank you for looking into these issues.

Best regards,

Jim

KMRY-Stock-REIL-Strobes.png

KMRY-Orbx-Missing-REIL-Strobes.png

Archived