recent random shots (11 pics)

sightseer

These are recent pics mostly taken while flying my favorite new aircraft -- The Christen Eagle. Im

probably the only person ever to use a stunt biplane as a sightseeing vehicle but thats what I do.

I also picked up the RealAir scout,Decathalon,Citabria package.  Its quite nice.

shortly after taking off out of KMMV

Posted Image

near Salem

Posted Image

approaching sunset

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

beautiful day in the Extra

Posted Image

Scout near Pelican YPEC

Posted Image

back in the Eagle between CYNJ and KBLI. I love that woodgrain panel.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks.

The Eagle is the most enjoyable plane Ive ever bought.  I dont know what it is about it.  Its an excellent looking model.  The cockpit is great.  The glass reflections are not overdone.

I just wish somebody had thought to make the GPS able to be seen at night.  I flythe trike at night and I dont have any problems.  I was landing at Salem after the sunset the other night in the Eagle and the GPS kept getting darker and darker...geeesh!  Oh well. I landed right as the cockpit was getting too dark to see.

Thanks.

The Eagle is the most enjoyable plane Ive ever bought.  I dont know what it is about it.  Its an excellent looking model.  The cockpit is great.  The glass reflections are not overdone.

I just wish somebody had thought to make the GPS able to be seen at night.  I flythe trike at night and I dont have any problems.  I was landing at Salem after the sunset the other night in the Eagle and the GPS kept getting darker and darker...geeesh!  Oh well. I landed right as the cockpit was getting too dark to see.

The only other option I think it  is lacking is the ability to bring the GPS up in one of the panel windows.  I am pretty sure its not available as standard but there would be a way to include this.

Surely someone out there has modified the panel.cfg to allow the GPS to be displayed as a panel.

Cheers

Archived