It is finally coming!

Jay Kae

Posted Image

http://captainsim.com

I have been waiting for this, the 707 was one of my favourites in FS9 :)

Me too!  8)

The CS707 was the first plane I ever bought for FS9. I loved it and still do. Sometimes I load up FS9 just to fly the CS707 into the FZ02 Portland scenery. It's still a treat. Love the sound, the shine, the gauges, everything.

I know a lot of people have had problems with Captain Sim, but I bought the 707, F-104 and C-130 for FS9 and they were, far and away, my favorite planes.

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Now let's see that CS F-104 for FSX![/glow][/shadow]

I must admit, when I saw this, it tweaked my interest.

I've bought a lot of stuff from Captain Sim and not all of it good. I found their 757 series buggy, even to this day and the exterior model of the 727 was ok until I put out good money for the VC and now it's buggy. Needless to say, I don't fly them much.

But, their 767, for me, is a winner. I've got all of the variants. It's beautiful and complex and a dream to fly. I'll probably get hoeled down here, but I find it better than the Level D 767. The eye candy in the VC is wonderful.

So, I'll go over and check her out, but it may take some work to get me to part with the cash on this one...

Frank

Archived