EGNM/ Default GSX LVL2 jetways

At EGNM there seems to be an issue where it shows the GSX lvl 2 RBS jetways instead of the actual jet ways that are meant to come with the scenery. I have looked at where GSX is getting the AFCAD from and its the right place. I have reinstalled the scenery a few times and nothing comes out of it  

1 minute ago, harrymcc01 said:

At EGNM there seems to be an issue where it shows the GSX lvl 2 RBS jetways instead of the actual jet ways that are meant to come with the scenery. I have looked at where GSX is getting the AFCAD from and its the right place. I have reinstalled the scenery a few times and nothing comes out of it  

I had the exact issue yesterday! Still not sure what the actual problem was but what seemed to fix it for me was completely uninstalling SODE and reinstalling SODE (Made a backup of the simobjects and XML folder in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

1 minute ago, harrymcc01 said:

Thank you so much been spending most of the day trying to work it out. All sorted now.

That was me last night, tried all sorts and that was the thing that fixed it. 

@Greg Jones Not sure if this helps in debugging the issue, but it seems to be a SODE thing rather than a gsx issue? 

2 minutes ago, Liam Carbin said:

That was me last night, tried all sorts and that was the thing that fixed it. 

@Greg Jones Not sure if this helps in debugging the issue, but it seems to be a SODE thing rather than a gsx issue? 

Indeed. Though GSX is entirely dependent on SODE. It's likely that there's a conflict in there somewhere. Once I GSX installed properly, I'll be able to see what the issue is. For now, we'll call it fixed!

Greg

Archived