OMG - "Look out!!!"

antonvs

That aircraft looks great!  Where can I get it from??

I your talking about the little jet, that is the flight1 cessna mustang. Fantastic plane! Little frame hungry, but not too bad. I love it.

That aircraft looks great!  Where can I get it from??

I your talking about the little jet, that is the flight1 cessna mustang. Fantastic plane! Little frame hungry, but not too bad. I love it.

Thanks Ricky76.  I am tossing up between this one and the new Epic Victory from Lionheart Creations.  Have you heard of it?

They both would be good for FTX AU and PNW!

I haven't tried the Epic Victory, so I can't comment on it. I do have the Quest Kodiak from Lionheart creations, and I was not that impressed with it. The quality is less than that of the F1 Mustang but in saying that so is the cost!! There are a few guys here that could give you their oppinions on the Victory!

Micgrech, I own the Cessna Mustang (Flight1) and the Epic Victory (Lionheart) and would suggest that unless you have a well specked system, the Victory is the way to go.  It flies very well and is not resourse hungary.  Whilst the Epic Co. is in receivership they make great planes and William Ortis from Lionheart does a great job with three of thier planes (Epic LT - turboprop, Kodiak - bush turboprop and the new Victory VLJ). Epic gave Lionheart a lot of credit for accurate modelling of thier a/c.  I also own the LT and Kodiak and agree with Rick about the Kodiak, I have never taken a likeing to it.  But the opposite is true of the Epic LT.  I flew little else (GA wise) until the Flight 1 PC-12 FSX came along and now the Victory.  Just to re-cap, it is a joy to fly. Its as easy as a C150 or a Diamond DA-40 BUT fast!!!

Have a look at this post for a test flight I did in the Victory.  http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=20639.0

With regard to the Cessna Mustang, its a great plane and highly detailed and equiped, but as I said at a price (here I mean FPS rather than $$$).

Hope that helps.  Cheers....

Micgrech, I own the Cessna Mustang (Flight1) and the Epic Victory (Lionheart) and would suggest that unless you have a well specked system, the Victory is the way to go.  It flies very well and is not resourse hungary.  Whilst the Epic Co. is in receivership they make great planes and William Ortis from Lionheart does a great job with three of thier planes (Epic LT - turboprop, Kodiak - bush turboprop and the new Victory VLJ). Epic gave Lionheart a lot of credit for accurate modelling of thier a/c.  I also own the LT and Kodiak and agree with Rick about the Kodiak, I have never taken a likeing to it.  But the opposite is true of the Epic LT.  I flew little else (GA wise) until the Flight 1 PC-12 FSX came along and now the Victory.  Just to re-cap, it is a joy to fly. Its as easy as a C150 or a Diamond DA-40 BUT fast!!!

Have a look at this post for a test flight I did in the Victory.  http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=20639.0

With regard to the Cessna Mustang, its a great plane and highly detailed and equiped, but as I said at a price (here I mean FPS rather than $$$).

Hope that helps.  Cheers....

Thanks Antonvs!

I agree I love the plane and it was substantially cheaper than Flight1's Mustang.  My system is decent.  I7 920 overclocked to 4ghz and the Victory runs superb.

One question for you.  Where did you get the Brindabella livery from?

Cheers

Archived