No manual download via orbxdirect.com possible!?

Hello dear support team!

I would like to download TrueEarth UK South manually from my account at orbxdirect.com. Unfortunately this is not possible for me because the download does not want to start. Until recently, this worked smoothly. I manually download all of my ORBX products so that I have a backup and can quickly reinstall it if necessary without having to download it again.

It doesn't work with a download manager or with different internet browsers. As a test, I also tried it on my mobile internet from another provider - unfortunately without success, the download process does not start!

But if I download my products directly via ORBX Central, it works perfectly, so it can't be because of my internet connection.
As already written above, I would also like to download TE GB south manually and save it on an external hard drive.

Downloading over 45 GB each time for a new installation takes a lot of time.

Have you changed anything on your server that hinders the manual download? Could you please check that out?

Many thanks in advance for your support,

Markus

For better understanding I have attached a few pictures to you.

Once from the attempt to download TE GB south via orbxdirect.com without success:

1.thumb.jpg.a572d1532d2d038334d16f29730b0e33.jpg

And once from the download via ORBX Central. Since you can see that the download works smoothly:

2.thumb.jpg.0df570eeb67c8b81fd2c3732367b0de1.jpg

Archived