cannot install True Earth GB south

Re-posting this here as this is the more relivant part of the forum

For some reason i cannot seem to update True Earth GB South Using Orbx Central. It keep getting download quarter way then stops and doesn't appear to do anything (out of 74GB). No Download rate or extraction. i have tried the following:

• Updating via Orbx Central
  • Clearing the download and backup cache and updating via orbx central
  • downloading the file manually and installing via orbc central

I have 200GB disk space available. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. cheers 

Capture.JPG

Hello,  I am also receiving an out of space error as noted in the attached file.  The error says "you do not have enough space, ..., and your simulator drive requires 56.73 GB free.  It currently has 41.89 GB, ..." 

I have 140 GB on the drive free. 

If I install another SSD as a D drive, can I install Orbx content on that drive if this error cannot be corrected?  I tried to turn off disk space checking and this did not help.

Thanks!!

OrbxError.rtf

Hello,  I am also receiving an out of space error as noted in the attached file.  The error says "you do not have enough space, ..., and your simulator drive requires 56.73 GB free.  It currently has 41.89 GB, ..." 

If I install another SSD as a D drive, can I install Orbx content on that drive if this error cannot be corrected?  I tried to turn off disk space checking and this did not help.

Thanks!!

3 minutes ago, CharlieA said:

Hello,  I am also receiving an out of space error as noted in the attached file.  The error says "you do not have enough space, ..., and your simulator drive requires 56.73 GB free.  It currently has 41.89 GB, ..." 

Thanks!!

I am not receiving such error, the download/installation just seems to get stuck and not go any further. what you need to do is go to orbx central settings/downloader than uncheck "check disk space before installing" and try again

Archived