YMML

jgruschow

New YMML looks very good.With all sliders set to max.fps don't drop below mid 20's.

My only complaint is you seem to have reduced all moving objects to a unrealistic minimum. AI traffic is ridiculously low. At 100% settings I have about one departure every ten minutes. I have yet to see an arrival. Airport vehicles hardly move. An Emirates jet seems to be a perminent fixture on the taxiway.

I have road traffic set on 100% to get a realistic ammount of traffic.

What is the large bare area on Eastern side of airport?

In spite of these complaints, I like it. Very well done.

Posted Image

Hi Jack, I don't think the AI has been changed as part of the package.

I can confirm from my visits to YMML in RL, that the Emirates plane is quite often a fixture there - even when they haven't bashed the tail, and taken out some of the approach lights.

Hi Jack,

We havent changed anything from the previous versions visually appart from using the textureflow process to improve perforrmance.

Also we have not changed any AI traffic or road traffic. The emirates aircraft down on sierra is at standoff overflow parking spot. used when the terminals are full or when they just want to get an aircraft out of the way.

Best time to watch traffic would be a weekday morning

I couldnt tell you what that dirt area is appart from a construction sight. It is just something in the aerial photo.

Hey that brown smudge, Is, used to be the clean away chemical dump.

Its used to stink to high heaven most of the time.

I dont know who owns it now or what they do with it, but I used to ride my bike through it in when in my teens to go watch planes at YMML.

I used to sneak through holes in the fence. Telstra used to store old used cable reels there as well.

arh the old days..

Archived