PNW Demo Questions

I have the PNW Demo and I've installed but I had to go through hoops because I don't have enough space on my FSX SSD for it to install. Is there any way to install the scenery portion outside of your FSX folder? I am really limited in space available on my SSD. I might have to buy a second one and put them in RAID together. I ended up using a tool to change the FSX reg path and installing it in another folder and copying the necessary folders back to my FSX drive.

Second. I am having major performance issues. I have a relatively high end PC. I can say first hand, this is harder on my PC than Crysis or any other game. I am currently using ASE REX UTX GEX together and I was flying my simplest aircraft. Nothing heavy. FPS are atrocious.

Frustrating as my system can run any payware out there and this is the first thing that brings my PC to its knees. I did read the manual and adjusted settings accordingly. I would really appreciate your help here with my questions.

Specs:Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Motherboard: Gigabyte EX58-UD5 Processor: i7 920 D0 @ 3.80 Ghz Cooling: Corsair H50 Memory: 6 GB Corsair DDR3 1600 GPU:XFX HD 4890 XXX Edition Storage: WD Caviar Blue 640 GB WD Caviar Green 1 TB Intel X25-M G2 SSD 80 GB Case:Cooler Master cm690 PSU:Corsair HX650

Archived