Some more from the Darkside.

Iain Emms

Some great shots there Iain, how are you finding the Dodo?  8)

Thanks, Im finding it alright at the moment only on level one though i must say what a great piece of work it is. Still a bit wobbley in my hands will keep my training wheels on for a little while yet i think but i will get there in time.

cheers

Iain

Thanks, Im finding it alright at the moment only on level one though i must say what a great piece of work it is. Still a bit wobbley in my hands will keep my training wheels on for a little while yet i think but i will get there in time.

I would really go straight to level 3 at least mate. From memory the cylic at level 1 requires considerably more movement to effect the Dodo than it does at the higher levels so in effect if your intention is to fly at level 4/5 eventually then you'll end up having to get used to the controls all over again. I said this in another screen shot post so I won't go on about it here though!  :-[

I would really go straight to level 3 at least mate. From memory the cylic at level 1 requires considerably more movement to effect the Dodo than it does at the higher levels so in effect if your intention is to fly at level 4/5 eventually then you'll end up having to get used to the controls all over again. I said this in another screen shot post so I won't go on about it here though!  :-[

Thanks Paul will move it up a notch or two im just off to the shop will be back and give level three a go.

cheers

Iain

Archived