Installation doesn't start

flxwng

Hello,

i have some problems installing sceneries with Orbx Central. When i click Install, i can't choose the Library folder as installation path. In Addition, the download never starts. The install button just spins and never stops. It worked 2 weeks ago,when i installed everything. But since i had some problems with the sim, i wanted to reinstall the Orbx Libraries wich i couldn't do, because the uninstall button would also just show the spinning animation forever. So i deleted all Orbx folders manually and reinstalled Central. But it doesn't seem to work...  I have attached a screenshot and my central.log file. I hope someone can help.

Operating system:  Windows 10, latest Update

Simulator:  Prepar3d V4.5 Hotfix 2

Regards

Felix

orbx.PNG

central.log

This can be caused by missing system requirements or a corrupt install (I think the latter is more likely in your case).

Can you try to install the following:

If that fails, please try to uninstall Orbx Central and then install it again.

I have reinstalled Prepar3d now and Orbx Central still won´t install any sceneries. I also can't change or edit the Orbx Library, even though Prepard is closed in in the Task Manager and no other Addons are installed. The manual installation method doesn't work either, as the installation won't start.  

On 11/13/2019 at 2:12 AM, flxwng said:

"2019-11-12T15:05:21.854Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] Unable to rebuild terrain configuration."

This error will happen if you don't have Orbx Libraries installed.

On 11/13/2019 at 2:12 AM, flxwng said:

"2019-11-12T15:05:37.869Z [DEBUG] [Central::InstallationService] - Product  global-base is already installing."

This can be caused by a few things. Does Global Base show in your download queue?

We're in the process of preparing a Central update that addresses some issues that could cause this issue as well.

No, nothing showed up in my download queue. The install button just spins but there is no progress bar or anything. I "fixed" it by reinstalling windows. I believe my issue was the same as described in the other topic. 

Thanks for your help :D

Archived