Disappearing AutoGen(buildings)

kingm56

Team,

Since updated to FTX Center V4, I have encountered a strange error relating to my autogen; in short, my buildings have disappeared.  I can resolve the problem by deleting my scenery.cfg file in ProgramData > Lockheed Martin > Prepar3D V4 directory.  However, the moment I 'verify' my orbx base installation, the problem reappears.  I'd appreciate any assistance you can offer.  

Without ORBX Base Pack Installed:

https://imgur.com/a/9z5NsIO

With ORBX Base Pack Installed

https://imgur.com/a/CXT1Pku

Hi i make it short, cause i am going to make an own topic this weekend, what hopefully will help to sort maybe half of the topics out. Details will come this weekend. 

First thing before deleting anything. I was busy the last 6weeks with my sim to figure out the problems with elevations missing autogen, black parts on the ground and and and and.

Forget about sync the sim or verify files or migrate to library and this b........ sorry. Ok. Please compare the order of your scenery library. In my case..

If you open the newest version of FTX there you find in settings insertion points. There you can select the point where Orbx will be installed. The order of the scenery in this dropdown is different from what i see inside the sim.

Example. My last 3rd party addon in the dropdown with FTX is an airport from Flytampa, but if i open the scenery library in Prepar3d, then the last one is Flytampa as well but another airport. Reason why i dont remember the airports, cause i am not at home right now. 

Put your airport and regions below Bathymetry and deactivate this in the settings of the sim. The LC files put below Oshkosh, after this the Sim shall look fine again. 

Archived